Discord has numerous amazing bot, and one of those amazing bots is Xenon Discord bot. If you are a Discord server owner, you should have it. People who messed up their Discord server or if it is suspended, you are encouraged to read on this post till the end.
It is a time-consuming task to start a Discord server from scratch. However, to make things easier, you can create a backup of your current Discord server. It will help you to restore your server when things get messed up. To do this, Xenon Discord bot is a great option that you can use.
However, not the majority of people are aware of it, and to help you out, we have created this guide that will provide you with all the information that you need regarding Xenon bot.
This Article Includes;
- A Brief Introduction to Xenon Bot
- Xenon Discord Bot Features and Functionalities
- Adding Xenon Discord Bot
- Creating Backup Through Xenon Discord Bot
- Xenon Discord Bot Free Vs Premium
If you want to take a full backup of your Discord server, the very best tool available out there is Xenon Discord bot. The bot not only creates a full back of your Discord server but also save a lot of time. It allows you to copy, archive, clone, and synchronize your Discord server without going through a lengthy process since you can do that by using a single command.
Moreover, it is also equipped with numerous templates that make things a whole lot easier. Either you can download and install its free version or purchase a pro version to unlock advanced features. Pro version will enable you to create a back on a regular basis, assignments, backup rolls, and assign nicknames.
Here are some of its most amazing features that you will love;
- Create a full backup of your Discord server in no time.
- Set a time frame to create backups.
- It is equipped with numerous templates that you can use and share the setup with others.
- It also allows you to easily transfer the messages.
- Now you don’t have to waste your time to create a new Discord server since you can do that with Xenon Discord bot that will only take a few minutes.
Now you might be wondering how to add this amazing Discord bot. Well, the process is simple, and here is how you can do that in just three steps.
- First and foremost, access the official Xenon website using the web address www.xenon.bot through a web browser.
- Now opt the server you are going to add the bot and click the Continue button.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and allow it all the permissions.
Now that you have added the bot to your Discord server, it is time to create the backup.
Creating a backup while using the Xenon Discord bot is a pretty simple process, and you just need to use a single command. To do that, use the command x!backup create, and you are all done.
If you want to create a backup for your Discord server on a regular basis, here is the command that you will use;
- x!backup interval 24h (to take backup on a regular basis)
- x!backup interval 48h (to take a backup every two days)
- x!backup interval 72h (to take a backup every three days)
You just need to change the hours in the command to the time that you want to create backups.
Xenon Discord bot free features
Here are the features that you will get while using the free version of Xenon Discord bot;
- While using the free version of Xenon Discord bot, you will be able to create a limited number of backups (25).
- You will not be able to save role assignments and assign nicknames in Xenon bot free version.
- The free Xenon Discord bot also prevents you from saving messages.
- You will also not be able to sync messages and bans.
Xenon Discord Pro features
- Xenon Discord bot pro version offers multiple paid plans. If you have the basic paid plan, you will be able to create up to 50 backups. You can choose other plans to create more backups depending on your requirements.
- With its paid plan, you will be able to save role assignments and nicknames.
- Since it has multiple paid plans, you can choose a plan that suits yours needs to save messages. The basic paid plan allows you to save up to 50 messages. If you want to save more, you will have to buy an upgraded plan.
- You will also be able to sync messages and bans.
Discord is the greatest and most popular platform among games who want to chat with their buddies while playing a game. It entirely consists of servers and offers wonderful features. However, sometimes when your Discord server gets suspended or everything messed up, it is a tough task to create a new server. To make things easier for you, the best practice is to create backups of your Discord servers regularly. To do this, Xenon Discord bot is an amazing tool that you can use. Above, we have listed everything that you wanted to know about it. If you have any suggestions, feel free to leave us a comment below.
Q: How many backups can I create while using the free version of Xenon bot?
Ans: Xenon Discord bot allows you to create up to 25 backups while using its free version.