Many gamers face the issue of RTC connecting discord issue in their discord app, for so many times. For this, we have collected so much data related to the issue of rtc connecting and I am very sure that this will help. Rtc connecting issue is related to voice and it will not be able to connect you to the sound. Every time we see the program issue comes due to some random issues. For the solution the user has to troubleshoot it otherwise there is no other solution.
The root cause for the Rtc Connecting Discord
As it is known that a program issue may come because of some complex issue within the program. Moreover, this should not be taken as for granted and for the solution there are some ways. However, to find any solution for such a problem it is necessary for a user to first know the reason why this issue occurred. For that we have tried to know the reason some issues we found are:
Assigned IP address have been altered
Most of the time if such issue has been encountered by any person then this would be because of the changed ip address. In case if assigned ip has been altered so it would cause such kind of problems
Third party software may be blacklisting the discord
In case of such kind of issue discord will not allow to keep an outgoing connection with a server. In that case their willoccur such kind of connecting issue.
It can happen if network admin block it
If a group has been made for any specific work so it can be blocked by the admin. In that case such kind of issue can come like rtc connecting in discord.
Solution for RTC connecting issue.
1. Restart modem router or computer
It is a procedure which is very helpful in solving most of the issues like glitches in the program or if it is stuck. Moreover, this issue of rtc connecting can also be solved by mere restarting the computer or modem. As it is the simplest way to solve the issues related to the programs of computer.
2. Uninstall third partyfirewall
This is another solution which can be applied to solve the problem. Moreover, this is also very significant and fruitful to resolve the issues like rtc connecting. This should not be taken as for granted and for the solution there are some ways. However, to find any solution for such a problem it is necessary for a user to first know the reason why this issue occurred. Some of the steps are:
- Step 1: Press window button + R to open run dialogue box
- Step 2: Enter the code “appwiz.cpl” in it.
- Step 3: Click on the option of program and features
- Step 4: Then locate the third party antivirus right click on it and uninstall this
- Step 5: Then follow onscreen instructions to uninstall it.
3. Check if it is blocked by admin
When there is problem in discord while working in a group of some school so it is quite possible that it has been blocked by admin. This should not be taken as for granted and for the solution there are some ways. However, to find any solution for such a problem it is necessary for a user to first know the reason why this issue occurred. Some steps are below to solve it.
- First of all open run dialogue box by clicking side by side window button and R
- Then write control init.
- Then locate network and sharing center
- Then click private network connections
- Then click on properties option
- Preferred DNS server is 220.127.116.11 also set the value of alternative DNS 18.104.22.168
- Then click on ok to save changes.
4. Turn off QoSfrom voice and video settings
It has also been claimed by users that this issue has been resolved by users by disabling QoS. This should not be taken as for granted and for the solution there are some ways. Some of steps are:
- Open Discord click on gear icon near your account
- Then click on voice and video option
- Then navigate Quality of service
- Ensure that enable quality of service high packet priority is disabled.
- Then close discord and reopen it to check if the issue is still there or not.
5. Flushing the DNS setting
It is also witnessed by many users that by flushing the DNS setting this issue can be resolved. Moreover, if all the solutions described above are failed then try this one because this will surely do the best.
- Open run dialogue box by pressing windows button + R
- Then type cmd then press ctrl shift and enter to open elevated command prompt.
- Then type “ipconfig/release” press enter
- Then type ipconfig/flushdns then enter it
- Finally, restart the computer and your issue of rtc reconnecting has been resolved.
This issue is related to the sound of discord it disables the sound of the software. Moreover, this issue is a kind of glitch to the discord which can make trouble with it. For this we have collected so much of data related to the issue of rtc connecting and I am very sure that this will help. Rtc connecting issue is related to voice and it will not be able to connect you to the sound. Every time we see the programme issue comes due to some random issues.
Also check: Discord Text Formatting Public Discord Servers
How to cope up with the rtc connecting?
It is not considered as a serious problem because it can be solved my taking mere steps. Those steps are either by rebooting your computer, by rebooting your modem, and uninstalling third party firewall.
What are the major causes for rtc reconnecting?
Rtc reconnecting is a problem related to sound. The causes for this rtc reconnecting can be altered ip address, third party software may be blacklisting the discord.